Miscellaneous - Restaurant


Restaurants and Nightclubs can be difficult to insure. Fortunately, Kramer Insurance Agency has developed speacilized programs focused on the coverages needed for this type of business. Not only do our customers get the coverages they need but they also  receive  the special pricing that is only prevy to Kramer Insurance. See below at what coverages you should be carrying on your restaurant or nightclub.


  • Building
  • Business Personal Property
  • Business Income
  • Sign 
  • Glass Coverage
  • Food Spoilage
  • Windstorm, Hurrican, & Hail
  • Flood
  • General Liability
  • Liquor Liability
  • Workers Compensation
  • Umbrella
  • Equipment Breakdown
  • Business Auto
  • Hired and Non-Owned Auto Coverage


Contact us today for more information about  Restaurant and Nightclub  Insurance or fill out our online quote form.