Commercial Property

Miscellaneous - Building

When you own a business, commercial property is a huge investment. Whether you own the building, contents, or just need protection for loss of income, Kramer Insurance Agency can help give you peace of mind by protecting these assets. Below are some property coverages you may need for your business.


  • Building
  • Business Personal Property
  • Business Income
  • Inland Marine (Scheduled Equipment)
  • Sign
  • Windstorm, Hurrican, & Hail
  • Flood


Coastal property insurance can be very pricey when you have to buy seperate Windstorm Insurance. Kramer Insurance has multiple markets that will combine the Fire and Windstorm into one package policy to help eliminate expenses. Call today to get a competitive quote.


Contact us today for more information about Commercial Insurance or fill out our online quote form.